Friday, April 11, 2008

colt + maggie

Colt is a friend of mine from high school, and when he contacted me to do an engagement photoshoot, I was so excited. I knew this would be a fun couple- and they really were! They are a great match. I had a hard time picking my favorites, so stay tuned- there are more than usual.

This was written on the windowsill- how appropriate!







I give Colt's Dad full credit for this one, which is one of my top 3:






I love real moments like this:



Which one is YOUR favorite? Comment below!

3 comments:

Brienne Michelle said...

Ooh! I love them all, but I think my favs are 3, 6, and 7. :-)

Btw, I'm Brienne (a photographer in California). I'm a new fan of your work - another photographer friend of mine sent me your blog link. Love your stuff!

TheShermanFam said...

This is tough...they are all amazing!! I think my favorite is the second one of her in the white dress...

Rachel said...

UMMM hello you are amazing! i just love everything about your style...i hope one day I can be like you i mean just a little....haha but i think my fave is the one with the hands of course. and the one where their feet are towards the front! Great shots!!