Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the cano family

Time for a little more catch-up!

I was honored to photograph my friends the Canos last week. I've known Abbie all my life, and have gotten to know Michael better over the years. They are a very special family to me because I feel like I have gotten to be there for so many of their life experiences. Abbie just had her second sweet child, Brooklyn, and this was our first time to meet! She is so precious-



And Miss Briley is such a good big sister.


A fun family pic:

Check out that bow!



Abbie's cousin Nicole brought her dog Keenah (spelling?) to the shoot, and I had to get one that would show just how big she is!

I love this image! In the large version, you can see the spit dripping off her whiskers, haha!

Thank you so much guys- I had the best time!

No comments: