Wednesday, May 21, 2008

the last prom ever!

At least for our family...my little sister & sister-in-law went to prom for the last time this weekend...and being from a small town you have to realize that it's a pretty big deal. I was excited that Shawn and I were able to be there and hang out for the festivities. The day began with a trip to our cousin Landon in Amarillo, who did a beautiful job on Layne's hair:

All ready to go! These shots were taken in the entry at my parent's house:


And it's off to the park to take some pictures. Talk about a fun date!



Here's Emily with her date, Josh- they looked great!

Emily did her own hair! (Those skillz must run in the family.) It's a good thing she's going to Toni & Guy!

Here's the scene at the entrance of the prom. Yes, those are bleachers, and pretty much the whole town shows up to watch the seniors enter. They are also announced on a loudspeaker!

The theme this year was Moulin Rouge- and it was so neat inside!

Probably the largest vehicle someone arrived in...there was also an RV, several very nice cars, and a pontoon boat which Layne arrived in.


My Mom and Chrystal make great door greeters!

I took A LOT of pictures that day, so if you would like to see the rest of them, just email me and I can send you the link. The images are free to download!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Lissa oh my goodness your sister is all grown up!! Makes me feel old! She's beautiful and I LOVE all your pictures. You're amazing! Hope you're doing well...miss ya!

Anonymous said...

hey lissa! i would love to see your pictures from prom! my e-mail address is katie.elise.vance@gmail.com so maybe you can send me the link! thanks, these all look great by the way!