Monday, November 3, 2008

ashlee

This post is going to have to be in two parts- I have too many favorites, and I've run out of time for the day!

This is Ashlee- we lived together in college, and now she is graduating! So, of course, we had to get some shots to celebrate that.

Kirby Raschke came to assist me and she did an excellent job! I'm pretty sure I wore her out!

She's so stinkin' beautiful! Here are the first few favorites:

DSC_5226-Edit

DSC_5292-Edit

DSC_5297-Edit

DSC_5344-Edit

DSC_5361-Edit

DSC_5413-Edit

DSC_5478-Edit

DSC_5524-Edit

DSC_5540-Edit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lis! I am so excited to see these! You are such an amazing photographer...and I am so lucky to get to have fun and shoot with you! :) And most of all, I love you and am so glad you are my friend :) You're the best!

Love you!
-Shlee

Becky Dietz said...

Beautiful! Especially love the doorway shot!