Wednesday, February 13, 2008

megan • senior

Here's Megan, a senior from Fritch. We shot her senior session last week and had a great time. During our shoot her aunt said that she was "gorgeous inside and out" and I totally agree. Megan chose some sentimental places to shoot at- which is such a great idea. She even brought along her dog, Milo! Thanks so much for a great session!



A little lens flare + texture...
Haha, we realized that to get Milo's attention, all you had to do was shout "Ham!"


In front of her grandfather's shed...




4 comments:

travisthepinata said...

lissa... what lens are you using to get the upclose face portraits?

Lauren Ray said...

i like! my favorite is the close up with the hand through hair pic!!

Lissa Anglin said...

hey Travis- Im using my trusty Tamron 17-50 2.8. I bought the lens on a whim and I couldn't do without it. I use it 90% of the time.

Shan Renee said...

Beautiful! I love the flare shot! Great job!