Tuesday, February 26, 2008

shanna's bridal

While I wait for a few things to process before I begin designing her album, I thought I'd share a few of Shanna's bridal images. We shot these in a cold, dirty room - though you'd never know it! The light in the room was so gorgeous- it really changed the way I imagined a perfect photography studio (you know, princesses dream of castles...photographers dream of studios, haha). Shanna looked gorgeous as always!






UPDATE: We only have ONE more spot for the Senior Special available! If you are interested please contact me ASAP! Thanks!

3 comments:

emily and kyle said...

Love em! You are amazing. I want to fly home just so you can take my pictures!

Mike said...

Gorgeous shots! Lovely light, I can see why you liked it soooo much! The natural light looks great with your bride!

Sarah said...

these are fantastic photos! The lighting in that room is amazing! Where did you find it?

sarah