Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the new site is live!


Wow, there were times I thought I'd never get to say this, but

MY NEW WEBSITE IS LIVE!

Please go check it out- I would LOVE your feedback on it.

I'll be updating galleries and information for the next week or so, so if you run into any bugs, I'd love to know.

Also, if you are a client and are wondering what happened to your previews, please email me so I can send you a new link- they're still out there, don't worry!

In celebration of the new site, I'll be offering some exclusive specials just in time for senior photoshoots. Stay tuned, and feel free to browse around the brand new website!

5 comments:

Mike said...

Awesome site! You have some great images there!

Lauren Ray said...

i looks SO great. i love everything!!! i haven't ever seen the picture of the shoes for the "contact" page- it's very marc jacobs!

Tara Mihm said...

Lissa! The new website is awesome. I love looking at your photography; you are so talented!

Rachel said...

LISSA!!! its amazing!! did you do it yourself or did you get it done somewhere?? i am looking for a good website, and I am lost...let me know...i wont copy you i promise I just like the look! haha so happy for you lady!

Vicki said...

Awesome site Lissa. Thankyou for the great Senoir Pics of Meg the site is so easy to flow through. Now for the daunting task of choosing from this great selection. You are blessed with a beautiful gift Lissa to along with your beautiful personality.