Friday, March 14, 2008

carson • 1 year

This week I had the privilege of spending some time with Carson and his parents. He just turned 1! This is such a sweet little boy- he hardly ever stops smiling. We did a very casual shoot in their home, which was perfect for a 1 year old. I feel like I learned a little bit about what life is like at this age...

A 1 year old loves to play...




And is very curious...


And can't wait for Daddy to come home!


Loves his time with mommy...


And with Daddy...


And knows that when he falls, Daddy will be there to pick him up...


But all the while, he can't wait to pull a suprise!


I had so much fun with you guys- thanks so much for letting me document your afternoon and the love in your family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lissa,

These are so awesome!! You did an amazing job! I can hardly wait to see the rest of them. Thank you again for coming over to take them. We enjoyed having you here!

Haley