Wednesday, March 19, 2008

josh + lauren

Josh and Lauren were married Saturday at Westminster Presbyterian in Amarillo. I have known Josh for a while, but this was my first time meeting Lauren in person, and it really was a pleasure to get to know her as well.

It was evident that Josh and Lauren both are very loved- I have never seen a church that packed! Ushers were lining up seats down the aisles-- just evidence of the love and support that surrounds this special couple.

It was a gorgeous day, and thankfully the bride and groom were up for doing whatever crazy thing I asked them to do. Here are just a few of my favorites:




First glance...









A tribute to the couple's new last name, York:



It was also great to see everyone from Wayland- hopefully it won't be so long until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lissa,
Great pictures and we look forward to seeing all of them.
My little ones, Maddie, Sam and Allie had a great time and did a brillant job in the wedding. Thanks for what you do.

Jeff
WBU Alumi also :-)