Wednesday, June 11, 2008

bethany + chris

Chris and Bethany are some of my very good friends and it was so much fun to do their engagement session last week. I felt so spoiled because I got to help them hand pick their outfits and we did a lot of talking about their shoot beforehand. We really had a good time playing with some different themes and I think it came out in the images.








This image was Chris's idea- he's really good with machines and fixing things so it fit to have him working on the car!

This is Jack, and his cat. We met Jack during the photoshoot, because he is the owner of all of these cool old cars. He was so nice to let us borrow his yard for a while, and he also introduced us to his cat, who "likes to be pet but not carried".

I wanted to experiment a little with some night shooting, so we shot at a nearby tennis court. I really love the drama and contrast in these images, and I may begin to offer exclusive night shoots as a package soon!






Here's a little slideshow of the rest of their images!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh lissa, these pictures are amazing, they are both so photogenic! and so in love!! :)
fantastic photos!!