Thursday, June 5, 2008

contest!

Since I haven't had a contest on my blog in at least a year, here goes!

Shawn and I are in the process of packing and moving (yes, we're sooo excited- more info to come)- and I'd like you to guess how many boxes we have crowding up our space! This would be the current number at 9:12 a.m. on Thursday (hopefully a lot more than that by tonight- I've got my work cut out for me).

The winner will receive your choice of a free 8x10 from a past session, a 10% discount on a future session, or a super-cool surprise gift I'll send you in the mail. :)

Leave me a comment with your guess before midnight tonight, and I'll post the winner this weekend. Happy guessing!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

12

Anonymous said...

21

Anonymous said...

35 YEA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

47 says Jeannie's mom

Anonymous said...

24 Boxes!!!

Jessica Cortez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

28!

Unknown said...

36?

Anonymous said...

26.

Unknown said...

44-laynes guess