Sunday, June 8, 2008

total number of boxes = 26!

You guys were all pretty close- but the closest was Ember Sherman, who happens to have a pretty cool blog herself!

Congratulations, Ember! Please let me know in what form you would like your prize! Thanks for playing everyone- I will try to do this monthly.

Every Sunday PostSecret posts a new batch of secrets sent in by anonymous people on their blog. I saw this one this morning, and it confirmed some thoughts I've been having about photography and how the ease of digital cameras have created a lot of room for people to take pictures but never actually know what they are doing.


Yikes! I'm always an advocate for any photographer who purposes to educate themselves and truly learn the foundations of this craft. There are so many new ideas out there, it's an exciting time in photography, but it's also important to know the basics.

2 comments:

TheShermanFam said...

What!!! How exciting!!! I don't know which to pick...I'm tempted to do the surprise gift...but an 8x10 of my babies would be pretty cool, too...HMMMMMMMMM...EEK!
OK...Surprise me, lady!!!!!
Thanks a million!
Ember

Lissa Anglin said...

Ok, sounds good Ember! I've got your surprise on its way!