Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chris + Kelli

This is Chris and Kelli, a cool couple I got to photograph in Amarillo last weekend. We met up near the building where Kelli works downtown and they really made my job a fun one! I don't know that I would mind going to work in their shoes for a day either- she works for an architecture firm and says she basically shops all day for flooring, fixtures, and furniture for the firm's projects and he is a conductor for the BNSF railroad. Pretty exciting either way, I think! Thanks so much you guys for a great shoot- can't wait for the wedding!





This is probably my favorite image from the session- got to love that dramatic light!





3 comments:

emily and kyle said...

The 2nd to last pic is my fav! I love it!!

Unknown said...

The pic under the flourescent light is rocking! Needs to be a CD cover shot for a certain band I know!!! Good job!

Shawn

Shan Renee said...

AMAZING! Love #6! And the location of the last few images is super duper cool! Fantastic work!