Wednesday, August 13, 2008

beautiful books

Introducing my NEW Hardcover Session Albums!

These books are a response to many requests for an album created specifically for portrait sessions. I can't even BEGIN to tell you how much I love these books- vivid images printed on a selection of fine press papers and mounted so that the pages feel substantial...haha, I really get into it!

DSC_0927_web

DSC_0932_web

DSC_0938_web

DSC_0944_web

These books are 5x7 inches in size and can feature 30+ images from your session. The covers are completely custom designed so the possibilities are endless!

In celebration of my favorite new product, I'm going to feature it AT A DISCOUNT in an upcoming portrait package- stay tuned for details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What company did you get these through??? I really, really like how they look.