Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the miller family

I was so excited to see my friend and old roomate Ashlee this weekend. Even better, I was going to get to see her sister, Brandi, and her family, whom I hadn't seen in a few years. They flew in from Pennsylvania so we squeezed in a session while they were here.

Photographing this bunch was so much fun- I LOVED all the colors they wore (thank you stylist Ashlee)...and playing with the kids was fun as always.

This is Tyler. He is 8 now and into baseball:
Blog-0442

And Miss Brynlee, such a cutie!
DSC_0453bw

I love these relaxed family portraits:
Blog-0488

Blog-0566

And Dana- watch out world, she's not even 16 yet!
Blog-0709

Blog-0650

DSC_0856bw

Blog-0695

Here's Ashlee and Brynlee:
Blog-0657

Sisters! Never would have guessed, huh?
Blog-0915

Thanks so much you guys! Enjoy your time in Texas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lissa! You did an amazing job...we LOVE them! :) Can't wait to see the rest!
Love you! ~Shlee