Tuesday, August 5, 2008

cameron + trey

This post is so overdue! Shanna and I shot a fun wedding here in Lubbock a couple of weeks ago. Cameron and Trey were surrounded by a great group of family and friends, and I was excited to get to be a part of their day.

One of my favorites from the day:

His:
Hers:


Like I said, Cameron had a great group of girls to help her get ready...haha, no brides were harmed in the making of this photograph!

The groomsmen were quite serviceable as well...





Right before their stroll down the aisle:



A few shots after the ceremony:






This is one of my faves as well. Last dance of the night...


Cameron and Trey, thanks so much for putting your trust in me and allowing me to follow you through such a special day! You two are so good together- congratulations!

1 comment:

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

I love your work, Lissa!! I wish we were closer so you could shoot some of Hudson!!