Sunday, August 17, 2008

famecast- once again, we need your vote!

My husband's band, A Road Less Traveled, just got notified that they're in the runnings for an independent artist competition called Famecast.

Pretty cool, especially since the grand prize could possibly fund their next album fully. What a huge blessing that would be!

If you wouldn't mind visiting this website, registering your email address, and sending a vote their way we would absolutely love it! You can vote once everyday.

The video below show you how to vote.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR A ROAD LESS TRAVELED!





Also, could any of you bloggers out there help us out by speading the word and posting about the contest as well? Thanks!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

I sent it to 23 people at work. When I get home, I will send it to my personal list also! I will try to add their video to my blog also! Good luck! :) - Lindsey