Wednesday, December 10, 2008

britany + bethany • sisters

Britany and Bethany, like myself, grew up in Borger and then migrated down here to the Lubbock area. When they contacted me about doing a shoot for their parents as a Christmas gift, I was so excited- I love suprises!

We had a beautiful afternoon to shoot- I was dressed up in a sweater and ended up in the tank top I happened to be wearing underneath it. I think it got to 60 degrees that day!

Anyhow, gorgeous afternoon + gorgeous girls = this:

DSC_7400

DSC_7417

DSC_7440

DSC_7550

DSC_7758

I must have a shoe obsession...I always love these shots...

DSC_7839

DSC_7965

DSC_7984

I love snagging those little pockets of sunlight!

DSC_8023

2 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

Hope it's STILL a surprise! ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these!! They are absolutely gorgeous, great work!