Monday, December 8, 2008

this made me laugh today!

I found THIS POST while making my daily internet rounds. Here are a few of my faves- go to the original entry to see more.

You'd think Pearle Vision would throw in another two pairs for free.
The Library might be more believable if the shelves weren't sloping downhill. Is that a book on teen pregnancy?
Olan Mills Backdrop #11: The Library, one of their most popular themes, as seen in this photo of the young Unibomber and his wife.
Dawn and her recently exhumed sister, Gorgotha, pose with Scraps.
The Purvis family made several stops along the Oregon Trail to document their six-month journey. This photo was taken just two weeks before the dysentery took Momma to Jesus.
That dude wore a tie for nothing.

1 comment:

amy wright said...

Oh man! I laughed out loud at these.