Friday, December 12, 2008

taylor • senior

Shawn and I met up with Taylor and his Mom for some senior pictures while we were home for Thanksgiving. We had a good time exploring some new places in our small town, and Taylor's laid-back attitude was awesome to work with.

We started off in some alleys, and then when I saw Taylor's orange shirt I knew we had to visit this building:


DSC_8209

DSC_8216

DSC_8251

Then we went to a cool place my Dad had shown me...

DSC_8305

DSC_8353

DSC_8396

DSC_8439

And finally made our way over to the soccer field house, since Taylor plays soccer. I don't know if you can see the patch on his letter jacket, but it says "State Co-Champions"! Pretty awesome!

DSC_8471

DSC_8521

We played around with some action shots as the sun was setting...and I wanted to test my animated .gif skills...so here you go!


1 comment:

TheShermanFam said...

WOW! I'm impressed. You should make some little mini movies!
Great shots, as always!