Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the thomas family

Jennifer and Matt took me up on the mini-sessions I was offering for Christmas. I'm sure glad they did! From the moment they stepped out of the car I was pretty much enamored with little Ethan. He's such a precious little guy!

We had a great time, and I really love some of the images we captured! Check it out-

DSC_9140

DSC_9163

Wow! Good genes!

DSC_9203

Gotta love those chubby fingers...

DSC_9304

DSC_9344

DSC_9398

DROOL!

DSC_9458

When I was sorting thru the images, this one really caught my eye. Not sure why I like it so much- maybe Ethan's expression and the candid feeling.

DSC_9443

OK, CONTEST TIME!!!

Please leave your caption for this image in the comments section:

DSC_9485

The best caption will win the soundtrack from "A Charlie Brown Christmas". I love Christmas music!


Winner will be announced tomorrow or Friday, so get creative!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

You guys have got me ... right?

Anonymous said...

"Those aren't pillows!!"

Tina said...

"This no neck look is working for me!"

Becky Dietz said...

Wha' chu doin', Willis?

amy wright said...

"Avoid eye contact. Avoid eye contact."

Anonymous said...

HolyMoly!

emily and kyle said...

I got nothing for the caption...but those are the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen!