Monday, December 1, 2008

leif + jennifer (and their doggies!)

Wow, these last few weeks have been a whirlwind! I apologize for not posting more frequently. I've been shooting a lot and eating a lot (yummy Thanksgiving dinner)...and today, dear blog readers, I will attempt to catch you all up-to-date.

I have three, yes, THREE posts planned today, so stay tuned. Leif + Jennifer are the first!

These two are originally from Washington State but have moved down to little 'ol Pampa Texas. (I can say that because I'm from an even smaller town!) They drove down to Lubbock very early one morning accompanied by their three English Springer Spaniels and a very helpful assistant (thanks Bandi!).

I had so much fun with this group- I'm a dog lover and so it was a treat to incorporate them into the shots.

DSC_9823-Edit

DSC_9856-Editbw

DSC_9920-Edit

My fave!

DSC_9947-Editcombo

This is Bandi's Weimaraner. She's gorgeous!

DSC_0010-Edit

DSC_0098-Edit

Leif + Jenn are super-cool people. Don't believe me? Look below!

DSC_0107-Editbw

DSC_0148-Edit

DSC_0217-Edit

DSC_0222-Edit

No comments: