Wednesday, December 3, 2008

the rousseau family

Oh, how I LOVE this family. I lived with Laci (in the red jacket) for 3 years during college- and she, along with her family, is so special to me. There were many times The Rousseau's house was our weekend retreat that offered yummy home-cooked food and free laundry!

It was such a treasure to photograph them this year for their Christmas cards. Laci and her husband, Nate, drove up from Denton to Tulia just in time to hop back in the car to meet me in Lubbock. I know they were exhausted! Thanks so much you guys- it was so wonderful getting to see you!

DSC_4982

DSC_5010

DSC_5030

DSC_5054

DSC_5106

DSC_5186

DSC_5217

We went for a dramatic shot...

DSC_5309

And then laughing right after!

DSC_5311

DSC_5327

DSC_5346

3 comments:

Brooke said...

The pictures are GREAT!!! I love where you shot all of them!

emily and kyle said...

Great job!! What awesome pics for an awesome fam! I love how you find the right settings for the personalities of the people..you rock!

Layne Rusten said...

They are such a cute family:) i miss seeing them.