Thursday, October 30, 2008

album time

Gosh, it seems like the most popular word to come out of my mouth lately is "album"!

As I sit here at my desk, I am surrounded by 4 Guestbooks & 2 Senior Books. I'm also uploading 3 albums and building one. On my to-do list is another Guestbook and a Coffee Table Album...that's not to mention the album orders I've yet to receive from weddings this summer!

It can be a little crazy at times, but receiving an album is very rewarding. I always feel a sense of completion when I get to see my work displayed in a beautiful format.

I just finished Kaury and Ashley's album and thought I would share some of my favorite spreads. When it came time for them to tell me their selections for their book, they said, "You pick! We trust you! Just be creative." (Which they've said since the beginning, and has always resulted in some of my favorite images.)

So, I ended up with a very streamlined look- lots of horizontal lines that would lead the eye to the next image or page, and told their story at the same time.

2-3_web

4-5_web

6-7_web

10-11web

12-13_web

14-15_web

20-21_web

22-23_web

Some of the spreads have white border on the top and bottom of the images that's hard to see on my blog.

2 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

Awesome---love them!

Anonymous said...

Lissa You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!