Monday, October 13, 2008

trae sweatt band

Just finished up some images I shot for the Trae Sweatt Band. These guys were a lot of fun and totally willing to go with my crazy ideas and (yet again) endure the swarming mosquitoes that have plagued Lubbock as of late.

I enjoy shooting for bands, because it gives me a chance to help them create an identity and a brand...plus I just love music!

These guys will soon have a fancy new MySpace layout by my friend Chris Brown, with abrowndude design. Go check out their music by clicking here!

DSC_1946-Edit

DSC_1961-Edit

DSC_2005-Edit

DSC_2045-Edit

DSC_2066-Edit

DSC_2083-Edit

DSC_2119-Edit

3 comments:

emily and kyle said...

These are awesome!! I wondered how Trae and his gang were doing so I'm glad to see they are doing well enough to have pics made!! :) You will have to tell him I said hey when he orders them! Hope you guys are doing great too!

amy wright said...

My favorite is the fourth one down.

Unknown said...

My fave is the last one. Great color tone!