Monday, October 6, 2008

dan + megan

Dan plays football for WTA&M, so I am amazed that these two found time to come see me! They are getting married in December, and I'm pretty excited because I love winter weddings!

I really had a great time capturing the natural chemistry between these two- is it just me or am I always getting to shoot beautiful people?

I love the dramatic lens flare on this image, and how it frames their faces.

DSC_1675-Edit

DSC_1682-Edit

Playing a little with the shadows...

DSC_1719-Edit

DSC_1800-Editbw

DSC_1762-Edit

DSC_1780-Edit

DSC_1827-Edit

DSC_1862-Edit

DSC_1877-Edit

DSC_1883-Edit

2 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

OOOOOHH...love the B&W by the vine-covered door!

JacqueGreen said...

Lisa, I am a photographer in Canyon. I have a Sr. shoot next month and she wants an old run-down building. Where is this one? It is awesome! Your pics are fantastic! Way to go, girl!