Thursday, October 9, 2008

courtney • senior

Courtney's senior shoot was a lot of fun for me. Not only did I get to explore the hallways of my high school once more, but I got to see a LOT of familiar faces.

I had Courtney's mom for homeroom when I was in Middle School. Although I was mostly asleep during that first hour, I always enjoyed coming back for English later in the day. :) Shooting at the high school made me look at it in a completely different light. When they first requested that we shoot there, I wasn't sure about how the images would turn out- but we found so many corners and niches that I loved, I could have shot there all day!

On to the images- this girl is just beautiful. Check out those eyes!

DSC_2159-Edit

DSC_2182-Edit

Loved this window light. Which one do you like better? The closer or the farther?

DSC_2193-Edit

DSC_2197-Edit

Courtney LOVES books, so we couldn't miss a stop by the library!

DSC_2276-Editbw

Pretty much the ONLY time I'm going to get excited about green carpet!

DSC_2353-Edit

DSC_2400-Edit

Borger High, we love you, we will stand by you to-day...sing it with me!

DSC_2432-Edit

My FAVORITE place in the whole school- Mrs. Kerr's art room! Just had to feature a little artwork by my friend, Kristen Bailey.

DSC_2468-Edit

We snagged a few shots in her softball uniform- which, by the way, is WAY cooler than the one I had to wear! She looks pretty tough, huh?

DSC_2587-Edit

Thanks so much Courtney! Congrats on your senior year!

6 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

Beautiful, fun shots. (I like the close-up shot best)

Andreia Rice said...

LOVE THEM ALL...GREAT JOB!!!!

Lindsey said...

I like the far away shot best, although it makes her foot look huge. Other than that, it's great!

Kristin Holmes said...

They're wonderful...of course, pictures in the school, where else? I love the close ups, too and the art background. You're beautiful, Courtney, Mrs. Holmes

Anonymous said...

you are very talented...amazing pics!

Nick and Natalie said...

HOW cute are these... is that one with the green carpet the library?? very good!