Wednesday, October 1, 2008

joshua + anja

In high school I would anxiously await my Tuesday lunches, where I would meet with Anja and a few other girls at a local coffee shop to have great conversation and a yummy sun-dried tomato bagel.

That was quite a few years back, but I'm lucky to still get to see wonderful people like Anja and her new fiance, Josh.

We had a great engagement session last Saturday and I am even more excited to be a part of their wedding festivities! It is so special for me to get to photograph people I have a bit of history with.

They swore to me that they were awkward in front of the camera, but I'm not believing that for one second!

DSC_0819-Edit-2

As complicated as I like to make it sometimes, there's just nothing like a pretty picture.

DSC_0873-Edit

DSC_0876-Edit

DSC_0891-Edit

DSC_0905-Edit

DSC_0940-Edit

DSC_0946-Edit

This is actually the shop that replaced my radiator not to long ago, haha.

DSC_0972-Edit

DSC_0977-Edit

DSC_0994-Edit

DSC_1045-Edit

Of course, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some ice cream! Here they are practicing for the toasts on their big day...who made up that arm-twisty thing anyway?

DSC_1139-Edit

They've got it down now.

DSC_1144-Edit

DSC_1156-Edit

Thanks so much you guys! Can't wait till the wedding!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

supper nice shoot. i love the one on the trailer and i also love the ones next to the red striped building.

Becky Dietz said...

I love the glow on their hair where they're walking in the trees! Great photos!!

amy wright said...

I think that these are my favorite engagement pictures that you have taken. Very innocent looking. Love it!

Alissa said...

i stumbled across your blog! and waddaya know... i know these guys!!!

you are so great! love the pictures of anja and josh, they are beautiful. and i love anja and josh - your pictures really capture them well.

rickyg said...

Hey, can you recommend a nice camera that takes nice pics for under $500 or right at that price? I've looked at Nikon but I thought I would ask you before I got anything. Thanks and nice pics!
-ricky g