Tuesday, October 14, 2008

christmas cards

I can't believe it, but it's already time to start thinking about Christmas!

I'm very excited to be offering some fresh new designs for holiday cards this year. Here are a few examples of what is available!

card1

card3

card2

(Of course, my website will NOT be on your cards!)

These cards are just lush in person. They are full-color, press printed cards that come in one of four papers- high gloss, watercolor, linen, or pearl.

I'm also offering Photo Magnets as well. These can still be used with the templates. Most Christmas cards end up on the fridge anyway, so why not guarantee it? :)


A few things I'd like to note about Christmas Cards:

• If your online gallery has expired and you are wanting to order Christmas cards, I will be more than happy to upload it again for you for one week, at no extra cost.

• I will be offering a few mini-sessions just for Christmas cards. These sessions will be around 30 minutes long with the goal being to get 1-3 images to use on a Christmas card. These sessions will be at a discounted rate, and you'll be able to order prints from it if you wish. If you're interested in setting up one of these sessions, please contact me through my website.

• Deadline to order these is December 10, 2008.

Please CLICK HERE to view more of the lovely templates I am offering, and HERE to view the pricing on Christmas Cards and Magnets.

3 comments:

emily and kyle said...

I love them! If we were going to be home before Christmas we'd definitely make an appointment!! I'm sad we live so far away.

Unknown said...

I want to do this! What is the setting fee cost? We will be LBK residents on Oct 23rd!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them all!