Thursday, October 2, 2008

What am I excited about today?

Magnets, of all things!

I am REALLY excited, in fact.

Here is yet another NEW PRODUCT for Studio Blue- Save the Date Magnets!

I'm not talking about those cheaply-printed flimsy things you've seen before. These are thick, glossy, custom-designed 4x6 magnets. 4x6! That's a pretty nice size!

Since I got Brittany's in, I'm in love. Now I'm starting to imagine Christmas Cards and Birth Announcements as well...even Seniors could give them to their friends.

Here are a couple quick pictures of them:

DSC_2134_web

DSC_2128_web

Can't wait to start offering these to my brides, and all of my clients for that matter!

7 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

LOVE them!

Lindsey said...

What a stinkin' cool idea! I wish I had thought of that!

emily and kyle said...

I love the new magnets!!! I might have to someday look into the Christmas card idea. Most people usually find some magnet to stick the photo cards on their fridge...so why not just send them as a magnet already! :)

Anonymous said...

oooo! i want some! :)

Anonymous said...

you should call them magneatos.

TheShermanFam said...

OHHH!!! I want some, too!! Pretty stinkin' cool!

JacqueGreen said...

ok, where do you get your magnets printed? they are awesome!